A district court in Germany has ruled a man who served as a concentration camp guard is fit to stand trial. He is accused of assisting in the murder of over a thousand people during the Holocaust.
You may also like
Most Shared Posts
- Opinion – Its was like a slap in the face to all those whom marched over the weekend. Just as
- A former Sheriff, David Clarke whom still goes by the twitter name SheriffClarke Just received an ul
- The 14-year-old girl that was there, I can tell you right now if it was my daughter, I’d break
- Opinion – Devin Nunes could provide a trove of information to Mueller regarding the communicat
- According to NewsWeek – Bernie Sanders will Face Donald Trump in 2020 Election, Democrats Say